Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Very personal decision. All the guns you mention have their champions, as well as detractors. I have a P90 and it is the most accurate .45 I have ever owned. But, I have never owned a Kimber. There are many folks that swear by them, and they sure are a handsome gun. I, personally, never cared for Glocks. I know, they are great guns, but they are just not my thing. The Sig is supposed to be an outstanding weapon as well. So, I know I have not helped you much, but like I said, this is a very personal decision. I guess the best thing you could do is to handle each of said guns and pick the one that just feels right to you. Honestly, the 1911 feels better to me than my P90, but I have never owned a 1911 that would reliably feed HPs. Never. Everyone I ever owned would jam with HPs.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
quote:Originally posted by pafrank

I decided to go with the P90 de-cocker!!! I have not shot it yet, when I do I'll give a range report. Someone at work wants to trade his P90 for my 345. Tempting...I have never traded handguns before. If I do, I'll have two P90's. His is the same one that I bought, stainless de-cocker. Should I?? Frank.
THat is up to you, but why would you want 2 P90s? I would rather have one of each. I mean I do own a P89 and P90, and they look just alike, but they are not, one being a 9 and the other a .45. You can use your P345 for CCW and your P90 for just plain shooting fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.