Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at 2 different p90's. One is priced at $475 no box 1 mag. The other is $500 no box and aftermarket grips , the stock grips are gone.
Are they priced on the high side ? Both owned by individuals and not a shop.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Blued or Stainless?
Manual Safety or Decocker Only?

both of those factors will impact the price. Seems a little high to me, but currently everything is priced high.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blued or Stainless?
Manual Safety or Decocker Only?

both of those factors will impact the price. Seems a little high to me, but currently everything is priced high.
I added that information to my post , thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks like that info didn't get saved onto your post...

Anyways, I'd be reluctant to purchase either pistol at that price.

It's not 'holy crap what a rip off' high but it's definitely trending towards the upper limit of what they're worth.

A quick perusing of gunbroker shows a number of different P90 pistols currently going for under $500 and I suspect their final price is not likely to go much above that amount.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Even in today's climate those are way high ... just my 2 cents ...

·
Administrator
22,672 Posts
I'm looking at 2 different p90's. One is priced at $475 no box 1 mag. The other is $500 no box and aftermarket grips , the stock grips are gone.
Are they priced on the high side ? Both owned by individuals and not a shop.
Good price for the seller not so much the buyer.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
If they're individual sellers, they should be able to negotiate. Many people set the price high and expect it to be haggled down. Like Angry Hippo said, they're not "holy crap" high, but then all gun prices are high these days.

·
Exchequer
5,062 Posts
The P90 is an excellent pistol IMO. But those prices see high even in the current market conditions.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just won one on GB. Stainless, two mags, with original box for 425 delivered. Mint condition.

·
Administrator
22,672 Posts
Inflation makes that $506 today.
I tied into you number but that would be for a currently manufactured and supported firearm not one that is 29 years old, only 1 mag and no box. That is why I think the price is way high. Does anyone still make spring kits for them?

·
Administrator
22,672 Posts
Product Air gun Font Line Screenshot

With 2 mags, 2 grip modules and a box plus it's supported.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts