Ruger Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
UPDATE : I got the stainless steel P90 decocker-only with 2 mags and 40 rds of Speer Gold Dot's for $400. I was able to talk him down to $100 off what he was asking. Looks like it's had about 500 rds or less through it and was made in 1999.

Wood Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Gun accessory

·
Administrator
22,670 Posts
That's a good looker at a more reasonable price. Congrats and enjoy shooting it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Here she is with the rest. In this time of strikers and polymer and plastic pistols , I am just going back to metal hammer-fired guns. I carry a Glock 17 at my job and we are transitioning to the Glock 17 with Red Dot which is high tech to my 48 year old butt , but at the end of the day I love these old P-Series tanks .
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Machine gun

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice lookin hardware! I love my P89, & P90, just too damn big to conceal, unless it's winter, & wearing a big coat, LOL.BUT, never had problem either one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Expect to pay minimum $400-$500 and I would only want to pay that if it's the decocker only and stainless if you can find one under $400 your getting a damn good deal

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
UPDATE: I just ran across a 30 year old P89 Single sided decocker-only !!! I got it today for $199 !!!! It has the older ejector and the decocker in single-sided. It was made in 1991. I will attach pictures in a few minutes. The firing pin area where the hammer slams in to it has a different mechanism. When you decock the hammer , the firing pin dont move forward away from the hammer like the newer P89's do. I'll show a picture of that too.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Auto part Automotive wheel system Electric blue
Wood Material property Fixture Gas Tints and shades
Wood Material property Fixture Gas Tints and shades
Gun accessory Gun barrel Metal Font Auto part
Gun accessory Gun barrel Metal Font Auto part

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sounds like you did pretty good. I wish mine was a decocker only. Didn't know any better when I bought it way back when.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts