Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a P93 in an online auction, I've been looking for one for a long time. Not sure now if I want to spend over $300 for it, though.

I have a P94 - is there any noticeable difference between the P93 & P94? Does one balance better? The difference in snout length seems too small to matter. :confused:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I wouldn't spend more than $250 for any P series. I try to keep it at $200. I don't notice much difference between the 93 or 94. But then I don't notice the difference between my 89 and 94.

·
"The Real Deal"
8,039 Posts
Finally found a P93 in an online auction, I've been looking for one for a long time. Not sure now if I want to spend over $300 for it, though.

I have a P94 - is there any noticeable difference between the P93 & P94? Does one balance better? The difference in snout length seems too small to matter. :confused:
Well, their is not any real differences between the p93 and p94, both 9mm, however the p944 is a 40 caliber sw, its says p94 on the slide but model number on the paperwork is p944. Think the 9mm p94 was an early version. Some people will not spend over 200 or 300 for any p series, the local market where I am is between 300, to 500. I guess they are more valuable here than elsewhere. I say something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, that is one of the factors in determing value.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts