Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to rman's favorite shop and it is catching. I bought a P 95 DCR.

If you never hear from me again the wife found out about it.

Couldn't pass up decocker only.

tk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Happy for you!!! Soon I'll be happy for me...paying one out on layaway....mine's the older no-rail KP95DC...with 4 hi-caps-heck of a backup!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hint----buy all guns in one finish only, blue or stainless. Confuesses the he** out of the women folks as all guns look alike to them. A dockosil 4 gun pistol case also comes in handy as it has a 2nd concealing layer of foam to hide them![:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

Seriously congrats on a new addition! And if you don't mind, what is this favorite store? website available??????

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The store is Pawn Market and I don't believe they have a website.

Lots to look at there. I gotta stay away The P95 is going to have to be the last new one for awhile. :)

I is happy.

tk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Someone oughta mock up a wanted poster on rman and mail it to them...be worth it to see him in withdrawal!!!!!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
here's my story and I sticking to it....Well honey!!!! Don't you remember......I had this pistol when we got married!!!! Uhhhhhhhh hmmmmm can I get you a glass of water or tea honey??

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She was a little mad that I purchased it. I said let me show you why. 5 shots in 1 inch circle at 20 yards. She said okay you shoot it well I see. But you better not be buying the next one that you can shoot that well. :)

All will be well soon.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Congratulations Tom! I'd like to have one of those myself...uh, wait a minute...I do have one. Nice gun! Sorry the wife's a little sore at you. Hope you didn't mention my name! Don't want her to think I'm a bad influence. :D That place really does have a big selection of handguns doesn't it? (Prices aren't bad either.) Just don't try to trade with them. Yours ain't worth much in trade.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Someone oughta mock up a wanted poster on rman and mail it to them...be worth it to see him in withdrawal!!!!!!!
Now that's just plain rude sheepdog. Who pulled ur chain, anyway?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
quote:Originally posted by tkarter

She was a little mad that I purchased it. I said let me show you why. 5 shots in 1 inch circle at 20 yards. She said okay you shoot it well I see. But you better not be buying the next one that you can shoot that well. :)

All will be well soon.
Well...she didn't didn't say you couldn't buy the next one that you don't shoot that well...now did she?;) (You've got to be thinking all the time!:D)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Din't get my distemper shots in time...evil thoughts pop into my head sometimes, rman.....[}:)]

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
quote:Originally posted by tkarter

LOL I see nothing but trouble in the future for hanging out with you. I will see ya Tuesday. :D

tk
Guess it's time to let you shoot the KP345 again. That will get you in trouble for sure. See ya Tuesday.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts