Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a P95 that is approx 5 yrs old, and have not shot it much over the years, because I was getting 1-2 FTE's per magazine every time. I got a wild hair one day and finally got off my duff and called Ruger, and was pleasantly surprised when they said they would send me a new extractor free of charge. 3 days later, it was in my mailbox, I changed it out, and yesterday shot 300 rounds of Remington, Wiinchester White Box, Fiocchi, and Wolf, with NO FAILURES of any kind. Sweet!

In comparing the new extractor to the old one, I noticed the new one seems to have been re-engineered, with the claw being beefier, larger, and at a slightly different angle, to be able to grab the casing every time without fail.

With the new extractor, and a hogue rubber grip with finger grooves, this is definitely my favorite shooter, and I have Sigs, Glocks, and everything inbetween.

Thank You Ruger!!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I love my P95. No matter what brand, bullet weight or profile of bullet I use, it gobbles them all up. Glad to hear things are working out well with the new extractor. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts