Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to fire the P95 that I bought Jan 8th. Hadn't been able to until now due to 1.Responsibilities(that what She Who Must Be Obeyed calls them. 2. Weather 3. A month and a half long illness.
Got together with one of my brothers and his partner and my baby girl(who is in her 2nd yr of college and will be 20 this month). I think I had about as much fun watching these three find the enjoyment of shooting as I did actually firing myself. I especially loved seeing my daughter go into "La Femme Nikita" mode. She had a blast, pun intended! I only get to see her a couple of times a year now and this will be a great memory. Oh, by the way, the P95 shot to the left at 25 yds but had no malfunctions of any kind. I was not so much looking to sight in the gun as familiarize myself with it. I've always been a wheelgunner til now. This is my first auto but not my last.[^]

·
Registered
918 Posts
Mongo I've had my P95 since 1998 and have never had any problems with it. It's more accurate than I am.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
That P95 is about as good as it gets. They are really a fine pistol. Sounds like you had a great time at the range.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Passin' the torch along to the next generation-fun and very important-my best shootin's like that-teachin' the kids-bet her lib professor's gonna have a hard time if he starts with the anti-gun drivel!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sweet. Sounds like a good time had by all.

I got my P95 around the same time as you, and I was itching to go to the range with it. Took me about 2 weeks maybe a little longer to get range time with it though. Shot beautiful, I really like the P95.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I haven't had my P95 all that long but do really like it quite a bit. It's just a fantastic 9mm all the way around with low weight, solid construction, good visible sites and a nice crisp trigger pull.

·
Registered
947 Posts
My P95 is my favorite semi-auto, strong, reliable, and accurate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts