This is how I did the Hammer Spring R&R on my P95DPR in 5 to 10 minutes...
- Unload and clear the pistol.
- Orient the pistol with the butt of the pistol Up.
- Drift the Hammer Spring Seat Pin, (1) while holding Hammer Spring Seat(2) in the Magazine Well with your thumb.
- Then slowly lift your thumb while keeping pressure applied to the Hammer Spring Seat(2). As you do this, the Hammer Spring(4) and the Hammer Spring Detent(3) will emerge from the Magazine Well...
- Remove the Hammer Sping(4) carefully and don't disturb the Hammer Strut(V01601).
- Slide the new Hammer Spring into place.
- ReAssemble in reverse order.