Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a P95. Didn't really need it, but for $299 new I couldn't pass it by. I'll post some pics soon. Can't wait to get it to the range.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Isn't it amazing? They call you..........:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome...I just got mine a couple of weeks ago. Been to the range twice...no FTF's or FTE's. Mine was $299 also........Florida Gun Exchange had them on sale.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
That's a bargain if you ask me. Their great guns!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Fantastic prices for your P95s, guys. I paid $369.00 for mine. After I bought mine I saw an older model P95, but NIB, on gunbroker and the seller wanted $250.00 for it. Great guns at very good prices.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Rman let me shoot his P95. It was so sweet it really should cost more.
I was having a bad day shooting and shot that the best of what he handed me.

I still want the P345 though.

Any Ruger is a good one.

They all shoot 10's if they fit you.

imho

tk

·
Registered
396 Posts
I made another range trip today.....great results. I understand how Ruger can make the 10/22 at such a reasonable price (it has been manufactured forever)...But the P95DC is just a great gun. I still "lean" toward my 1911 but ....but....perhaps I am enjoying my P95 too much? Today, at the range, a couple of GL__K shooters asked if they could put a few down range. One of them is on the way to pick one up. I was suprised....my experience with the G_ _ _ K shooters usually results in a little different conversation.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Congrats to all of you new p95 owners!
Wish i could remember what gun rag and what year it was. but they did a 20,000 rd "torture test" on the p95 and it came through with flying colors and from what i remember zero gun related mal-functions and no wear to the polomer rails.
Some have stated it may be superior to the p89 but i ain't going to touch that!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I wish I had a second one, a stainless one with a safety, for Mexican carry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
my glock totin' friend loves my p95 and has even offered to buy it off me.... i replied "get your own, i will never sell my p95. period."

p95s are GREAT inexpensive pistols. a lot of bang for your buck, pardon the pun. i am truly sad to hear the p series was discontinued.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've got 2 P95DC's and they are great pistols. The best 'all-around' 9mm on the market in my opinion. Too bad Ruger is doing away with them as well as their DC's (all my Ruger centerfires are DC's). I think we'll all look back on when Ruger made the P95 and P97 as the 'good old days'.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought a P95 with laser sight for 330.... I'm pretty happy with it also, but i'm wondering if you can change out the slide to the a stainless one? If so where can i get it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I did not know that Ruger discontinued the P-series? They are still offered on rugers home page.Oh well,Either way i have my p-95pr15 as my constant companion. Im 54 yrs old and have no doubt the p-95 will be here long after im not.then my grandson[6] if he chooses will have it for his lifetime. then his.............. you get the picture?peace pr15

1 - 17 of 17 Posts