Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I should have my new rig in a week or so and am struggling with what IWB holster to pick up. I'm leaning towards Cleveland Holsters but wanted to ask those that own the new P95 and CC what they use and like.

Follow up to that for the P95, does anyone use a shoulder holster and what brand?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Jim ... The P95 was my very first carry gun many years ago. While a little pricey, I used a CrossBreed Supertuck with great success then, and still use them for my current carry guns (Springfield 1911 Micro-compact and CZ 2075 RAMI). With that said there are many great options out there for IWB carry. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I’ve spent quite a bit of time studying the P95 as it’s such a unique pistol with its synthetic guide rails coupled with long term reliability. From personal experience I’ve CCW IWB with Glock, Colt 1911, Berretta and S&W pistols. The Berretta 92FS and S&W 3913 I carried worked quite well in Milt Sparks, Galco and Kramer foreword cant holsters. Now though I’m more interested in the hybrid holsters from Crossbred and Old South Leather, with more of a nudge towards the finish yourself OSL kit due to its affordability and excellent materials.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Might I ask if you have a link to Old South - looking for a good carry option for my P95 as well - I have a Blackhawk CQC paddle, but I'm looking for something a little more concealed - thanks!

Another edit - while I thought I had found it - problem is, I can't find any listings for holsters on oldsouthleather.com - is that the correct website?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts