Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey everyone I have a P95 duo tone hugh cap that I have shot 200 rounds through. I have the hard case 2 high cap 15 round mags with lock. I also have a Black Hawk Serpa CQC quick draw carbon holster with belt loop and paddle attachment. It also has a hogue ruber grip. I have had the pistol maybe a month and I have reciepts for verification. My wife found a 38 snub recently and dont want to shoot this pistol so I am going to try and get ahold of a 1911 style pistol since I have never had one or an M9. Just wanting to know what this setup is worth. What do you guys and gals think. Thx n advance

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey everyone I have a P95 duo tone hugh cap that I have shot 200 rounds through. I have the hard case 2 high cap 15 round mags with lock. I also have a Black Hawk Serpa CQC quick draw carbon holster with belt loop and paddle attachment. It also has a hogue ruber grip. I have had the pistol maybe a month and I have reciepts for verification. My wife found a 38 snub recently and dont want to shoot this pistol so I am going to try and get ahold of a 1911 style pistol since I have never had one or an M9. Just wanting to know what this setup is worth \. What do you guys and gals think. Thx n advance
Would this leave YOU with only a "cheap 1911 style pistol"?

·
Registered
496 Posts
What do you consider a "Cheap" 1911?? A very good 1911 and inexpensive is the Taurus.. Have one is it runs flawlessly.. Word of warning pumpkin ball only 230gr rds

wPm

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I sold mine $280 earlier this year. They go around here new for $320 at the moment. It came with 3 mags, and about 150 rounds of ammunition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can get one new here for 299 plus tax. So a fair used price would be around 275 or less.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could have got the all black one for 299 but I opt'd for the dual yone stainless finish and the high capacity model bringing the total to 359 plus tx etc... I have almost 50 in the tac holster but imo it is the best on the mkt. And I want to get ahold of a RIA 1911 and play around with it eant to mod it and just get into 1911's. My dream 1911 is a Para in .40 caliver byt just dont have the funds for it, married kids mortgage u guys know the drill.

·
Registered
122 Posts
No I would still have the .357 Blackhawk, LCR and a Benelli Nova

Personally, I'd sell the Benelli, but that's just me. ;)

Seen a used P-95, blue sitting in a gun shop $299 cash/329 trade w/ 2 mags.

"And I want to get ahold of a RIA 1911 and play around with it eant to mod it and just get into 1911's. My dream 1911 is a Para in .40 caliver byt just dont have the funds for it, married kids mortgage u guys know the drill."

Seen one of those Citadel (essentially same as RIA Armcor products) .45s in gun shop $480 new.

A Para in .40? Last one I held (double-stack model) felt like a brick in my hands.

Had a P95 once, probably shouldn't have sold it, needed the $$. Might see if I can compare the grip of the P-95 (299.99 cash used / 389.99 new SS) & P-345 (389.99 used) & SR9 ($489.99 new) to my medium sized grip soon, if gun shop still has all three.

To me, getting the P-345 would be logical, having a KP-97, use same magazines. P-95 or SR9 require buying extra/different mags.

sorry to ramble, thought I'd throw some #s out there for ya.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I love my Benelli no way on that one unless I trade it for an M4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts