Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
I have both the SR9C and the P95

I don't have a problem with either trigger.
both operate smoothly in their own rights

the SR9C is my EDC but I do carry the P95 on some occasions.

I have at least 1000 rounds through each and I have never given any consideration to the differences between them, I just practice so that I can shoot either one with the same level of proficiency.

· Registered
23 Posts
Oops.

**MAJOR UPDATE**

So... I went back to the LGS yesterday, and asked to see the "P95." I picked it up and noticed that it was really heavy. Hmmm. Looked at wee bit closer and... well, turns out it's actually a new-in-box P89.

Interesting, to say the least. They have it priced at $449, but it is on sale for about $400. Never saw one of these before in person. Built like a tank, to say the least, but also looks a bit crude, IMHO. Not nearly as pretty as, say, a 1911. I'm intrigued, though. It's not really in my budget right now, but it also seems like a bit of a find to find a new one. It's my understanding they haven't been made since 2007 or so.
I would have bought it right then and there.
I still regret passing up a used P89 at a gun show for $300, (took a walk to check out some other booths and came back after about 30mins and it was gone. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.