Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me that this pistol has a something wrong with how it functions.
and or the factory magazines are bad. this is my first p95dc's I have a p97dc
.45 acp and it functions well but this 95dc jams every shot. i clean it and the magizne. the magines jam even while unloading them with fingers
seems the round to feed catches the round below sometimes or the round below wont feed. Its a manufacturing mistake as i hear lots of people say the same thing
It is clean and wont feed.
Oh and limp wrist hmmm what a joke! i'm a guy with awhole stack of playboys SO nope not a prob
like i say my .45 has no prob so i can say holding my 9mm is not the issue!
I have been shooting for years too.:confused:

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see alot of posts with bad feeding and or jamming probs w/p95s hmm i would not trust my life tyo this pistol now or ever the way it feeds now anyone want a gun that wont feed hmm sounds like a hard sell to me. I love my rugers but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. i wont buy another pistol from ruger when i bought it i wanted a double action 9mm ahh

· Registered
1,447 Posts
Really? Ive seen WAY more good reviews on the P95 than bad ones. I really suggest letting Ruger have a look at it before you completely write it off. I even owned one and loved it. The only reason I moved on was it was slightly too large for my hands.

· Registered
12 Posts
P95 jams

I have a new p95 that had similar issues. It would fire but not eject the spent round. Did this nearly every round. Used different mags, ammo, and shooters......all with the same result. Today prior to calling Ruger I thoroughly cleaned and lubed the gun. While reassembling I noticed the ejector wouldn't fold down and forward smoothly. I worked it back and forth until it moved smoothly, cleaned it again, lubed and oiled it again. Took it to the range and it worked like a champ. I really like Rugers and own a few. I just felt I needed to take my time and really evaluate what was going on with this gun.....sorry to be long winded but thought this info could be useful.

· Registered
837 Posts
I have had a P95DC for six years and i can't remember any kind of a problem with it. I have seven other P series pistols and any kind of a jam with them is extremely rare. They are kind of large and heavy for CC, but they seem to shoot forever without jamming or misfiring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.