Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody used these on their MKII, and the weaver mounts they call scope rail and integral scope rail? Any recommendations? I'd like to be able to switch quickly between Ultradot and iron sights. By the way, is this forum in any way connected to Rugerforum.com?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Has anybody used these on their MKII, and the weaver mounts they call scope rail and integral scope rail? Any recommendations? I'd like to be able to switch quickly between Ultradot and iron sights. By the way, is this forum in any way connected to Rugerforum.com?
Only in our love of Rugers (many here are members there, also) ! :D
(Sorry but I can't help on the Pac-Lite.)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have the TrailLite (for the buckmark) version of both the barrel and the sight/scope rail. I like both. The rail is well-made, and the adjustments are crisp enough for me. You may have to adjust your rear sight all the way down so it doesn't bear against your ultradot, depending on the dimensions of the dot model and the ruger-specific version of the rail.

-Daizee

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have two of the Pac-Lites with their rails. Both of them work very well. As far as "quick-change", it does indeed work very well, I can pull off my dot and go straight to irons, the rail doesn't interfere at all.

JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts