Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100 each. Scheduled for 2/23/13. 8:00 am till 6:00 pm. Talked to one of the instructors today about what it consists of. Gun handling, cleaning, shooting ( 50 rds @ max of 15' ), conceal carry guns & options, sounds like fun! Ready to go!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great, you'll enjoy the class...

Then the wait begins after you send in the paperwork - wait here in Colorado can be 90 days

·
Registered
596 Posts
Although I live in Indiana and we are not required to take classes to obtain our LTCH. My wife and I have taken a few pistol courses together over the last couple of years. It was quite an enjoyable experience and even though I have been carrying and shooting handguns for almost 20 years I still pick up and learn new techniques each time we attend a new course.

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
Ours is 2/21/13 here in FL. I won't be able to use it when we go back to "the peoples state" of Illinois, but I don't plan to be there long. Can't wait.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. Don't know how many in a class but I got email saying the class filled in 4 days! Glad I didn't hesitate and went and paid my $ soon as I had got the email invite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts