Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Delusional, and out of touch with reality.
Fruit cakes, all of them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'll step in it here: I think a number of PETA's basic goals are noble enough, not all of them of course. But they go around espousing those ideas so -wrong-. They're almost little better than a animal-lovin' version of TMZ. I really don't care what the average celebrity thinks, and that's killed PETA's seriousness in the cause.

If you really love animals and care about their protection and treatment, give to your local chapter of the SPCA. They can really use the money and help.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I find nothing redeemable about PETA or their supporters. Paul Ryan at least is a decent guy for taking his kid hunting and getting them out of the house and from in front of the boob tube.

·
Administrator
23,044 Posts
PETA's goals are far from noble they are to make money with false information so they can then push their antihunting agenda. If they cared so much about animals then why do they euthanize 95% of all animals they receive in their Virginia HQ? Below is a link to the Virginia Department of Argiculture reporting for 2011 that PETA or any organization like them are required to report by law. Fill out the two items on the search form and then select PETA:

VDACS Online Animal Reporting...

The second link is a summary by year based on VDACS.

PETA Kills Animals: Proof PETA Kills

As to Paul Ryan he is the type of person I want leading the country.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Even if an organization's goals were noble*, the 'end justifies the means' method of accomplishing those goals on the negative side of the balance outweigh any good that is done.

*PETA's goals are not.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
What these people don't understand is that in Wisconsin (and many other states) hunting is a common way of life.

It's not the same as living in San Francisco, Berkeley, or Hollywood where the PETA backers seem to congregate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts