Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sure. Blame the rifle and scope, then destroy it for the sake of views. Heaven forbid you sell it so someone else can get their son/daughter their first hunting rifle.

I'm no expert but do you think the center of the scope being so close to the ring made any impact?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure. Blame the rifle and scope, then destroy it for the sake of views. Heaven forbid you sell it so someone else can get their son/daughter their first hunting rifle.

I'm no expert but do you think the center of the scope being so close to the ring made any impact?
He is a cad, but he is a cad I often agree with, however, your points were on my mind as well. Still got a chuckle. Part of that remingtons issue is there is no good way to mount an optic. At least that was my dads experience with it too. But he is 72.

·
Registered
13,383 Posts
Hopefully this doesn't offend but this guy is a moron ... the first point is why didn't he use ammo that he zeroed the scope with to set the control expectation ... second, the scope issue is what it is ... third, man he loves to talk fast and lastly, why shoot up the test rifle ... smdh ...

Reactions: 5timpy

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully this doesn't offend but this guy is a moron ... the first point is why didn't he use ammo that he zeroed the scope with to set the control expectation ... second, the scope issue is what it is ... third, man he loves to talk fast and lastly, why shoot up the test rifle ... smdh ...
I am offend proof, no worries! You would have to watch more of them to get the humor, it's part of his schtick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts