Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All: first timer here. I have an opportunity to get a PC 4 40 S&W carbine at a very attractive price. My issue is magazines. I have a Glock, S&W M&P and SIG 229, and I want to maintain mag compatibility. I've heard of mag well mods, but very little up to date information. Any ideas or thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
855 Posts
You must mean the PCC in 40 caliber? They have a Glock mag well for Glock 40 mags.
(
The PC4 is a 1990's version that takes P series Ruger mags)

Reactions: rmichael63

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have original PC9 and original PC4, I've never come across any mod for the mag well so you could use any other mag besides the P series ...
I have run across a couple of references, (10+ years old) for Lone Wolf enterprises. My favored solution would be either a S&W M&P or SIG 229 magazine modification, that would still function in the sidearm. (I personally think that is doable). I want to be fairly sure it'll work. FWIW, these are police trade-in...$429.00 - 499.00, carried a lot, shot a little.

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
I have run across a couple of references, (10+ years old) for Lone Wolf enterprises. My favored solution would be either a S&W M&P or SIG 229 magazine modification, that would still function in the sidearm. (I personally think that is doable). I want to be fairly sure it'll work. FWIW, these are police trade-in...$429.00 - 499.00, carried a lot, shot a little.
My PC9 is a police trade in from a department in New Jersey , there is a label on it and a issue number branded into the forearm ...

·
Registered
855 Posts
I never heard of anybody trying to modify them......I must research this a little more.
If I find out,I'll let you know.
Interesting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts