Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:):) I fired my PC9 for the first time today and was delighted with its accuracy.
I had 1.5 inch group shooting one elbow resting on table no bench rest at 25 yards with Remington 115 gr. from bucket o bullets. I have a 1X shotgun scope on it because I can't see the iron sights anymore. I used the Ruger magazine that came with the rifle. The only thing that went wrong was the "Last Round Plunger" part 36 on diagram sticking and holding bolt open. I pulled it out when I got home and after some minor polishing on fine diamond hone it works fine.
All said I am very happy and now the customizing begins.

My Marlin camp carbine never shot this well and will most likely go to one of my nephews as they liked shooting it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to the range again and even happier than before the rifle has even shot blazer ammo into good groups. Next week I will try several other brands I purchased from Target Ammo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's a fun gun. I love mine. Only changes I made were a 1-6x scope (my eyes aren't what they used to be either) a brass catcher (I reload, even 9's) and an MCARBO spring kit. Not a single issue yet after one year. Very reliable firearm.

Enjoy yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts