Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,

I ordered my Ruger PC Carbine and it should be arriving soon, I hope. This is the .40 and I am hoping that it gets here soon. I paid $421 but after taxes and all it went up to $450 so I'm hoping that is a good price.

Anything I should know about the rifle. Anything I should do with it besides clean it up and shoot it? I will be putting in the Glock adapter right away as that is what I carry normally.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
In .40...nice! Congrats!
I just wish they made one in .45 acp...

·
Righteous Dude
21,555 Posts
They're good to go from the box. Plenty of mods are rolling out. Handguards, charging handles, stock spacers, trigger packs, all sorts of fun stuff... I'm considering a chassis from MI for one of mine

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sounds like a great price and change leftover for mods. I haven’t even seen one but I would love to get my hands on one.

Congratulations...enjoy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I picked up my rifle today. The first thing I did was check out the Ruger mag. It is the hi-cap one. The I took it apart per the manual, cleaned it and put it back together with the Glock magwell. I will be able to shoot the 27th.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picked mine up the day before yesterday. Yesterday I dismantled it and put in some of the M*Cobo upgrades. Now just have to get out and shoot it....And look for Load Data for reloading.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Love mine too!!

I have had it for some time. I bought it before it was available!!! My dealer got it in I took it home.

Ballistics exceed 10mm Handgun numbers for most loads.

Accuracy is great while not MOA I don’t need that here. It it’s probably sub 6” at 100. (Farther than I’ll need with this one)

CW

·
Registered
22 Posts
Man, here we go again! Had feeding issues so I sent it back to Ruger. They replaced bolt and it came back. Was working fine and then feeding issues again. Glock mags, KCI, doesn’t matter. It’s worse than before. I give up. Just don’t think this thing likes .40. All ammo has been factory Speer. Going to call them again but I’ve lost faith.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts