Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
How ya like that PC9? I thought about buying one a time or two, and now Ruger done went and discontinued em.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nice looking gun's Taurus_9mm. I have a Winchester 1400 that I bought new about 25 or so year ago. It is still one of my favorite shotguns.:) Welcome to the forum!:D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gunman42782, I really do like the PC9 quite a bit and couldn't believe it when Ruger discontinued the model. I'm glad to have gotten it when I did. I've thought since about getting a PC4 to join it at some future point. I really had high hopes that they would have released a PC45 too -- from reading some other threads here and on other forums, apparently a few had hoped a PC45 would have been forthcoming. Well, maybe we'll eventually get lucky and Ruger will take our wishes for one into account. I think a PC45 with hi-caps, even aftermarket hi-caps, would have been just what the doctor ordered -- and probably would have sold like hotcakes.

kansas45, Thank you very much sir! I'm glad to be here with such fine people. The 1400 is a great shotgun isn't it? I've used mine for virtually everything here as far as hunting and pest control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts