Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some Penn's Bullets off the internet. This guy makes a nice looking bullet and the quality looks excellent, but don't buy from him and expect to get them any time soon. I ordered the 500 bullets July 2nd and got them today.He takes FOREVER to get your bullets to you.[V] Nice bullets though if you are set to wait for 'em.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Yeah, I ordered from Kead's bullets. Took forever, although the quality and price were right. Tried to order again, he would never answer my emails, so I just gave up on him. I pretty much get all my lead bullets from Georgia Arms now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice bullets, but he only makes a run every so often. Then you get your bullets. No problem if you know this and stay stocked up. I tied some of his 185 Gr. WC's in the .44 Spl & Mag and they work well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just received some Penn bullets that were ordered about six months ago. Good looking bullets but haven't shot them yet, but I am still waiting on some more that are backordered. He will only make a run of bullets when he gets so many thousands ordered.

I just ordered some Keith bullets from Leadheads and when I asked the guy how long of a wait there was he said if they go out in two days I should have them next week. I hope so.

Like Walkalong said, if you know in advance what the wait is then you can order long before you run out. I only order 500 at a time when trying new loads. If they work then I will order 1 to 2000 more for each caliber needed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered 1k 180gr. .40. I am very happy, they are very accurate, but they didn't arrive overnight, either. I just ordered some .431's- we'll see when they get here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.