Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with members having actual people for their avatars. When I read their posts, I picture them as the avatar. Like for North country gal, the picture in my mind is of Granny telling me the post. With Fungun, I picture Hoss talking to me.

Anyone else get those "pictures"? I certainly couldn't look anything like my avatar.........:D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I thought I was the only one who did that! LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
I refuse to read a post that has a flashing or moving .gif Avatar.

TK

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I don't think anybody would want to see what I actually look like. I don't even want to.

·
Registered
717 Posts
My avatar is exactly how I look.
You gotta problem with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D
Dogs are people to you know.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
I have a problem with members having actual people for their avatars. When I read their posts, I picture them as the avatar. Like for North country gal, the picture in my mind is of Granny telling me the post. With Fungun, I picture Hoss talking to me.

Anyone else get those "pictures"? I certainly couldn't look anything like my avatar.........:D
Kinda hate to admit it but so do I. What about you Festus?

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
That's how I normally look. I carry the bat board with me everywhere I go, a little awkward but worth it. :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Atleast Im always smiling.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
The guy in my avatar gives me the heebie-jeebies. :D

·
Registered
6,450 Posts

You look just like my mother in law:D

·
Registered
3,128 Posts

You mean you are not actually a cat on crack?

·
Registered
6,617 Posts

I think avatar's may tell you something about a someone's personality or sense of humor...

...uh bearcatter, what were you thinking when you decided on your avatar?

( :D:D:D only messing with ya, it's...unique! ;) )

·
Reloading Addict
10,713 Posts
Great thread. Maybe some will change up for a few days just for the confusion. I just changed mine for a few days. Maybe people will picture me as cute as my grandson.

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
625 Posts
I look just like mine.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts