Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
A couple of beauties you have right there! The Blackhawk .30 Carbine is one of my favorites. I’ve always thought of the M1 .30 Carbine as an over grown .22 for adults. :whistle: Now with Rugers buy-out of Martin, maybe they will bring out a .30 Carbine lever action to compliment their Blackhawk. A 10/22 style in .30 Carbine would be even better.

One can always dream, right? :p

Here’s my pair of Ruger .30’s
Revolver Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A couple of beauties you have right there! The Blackhawk .30 Carbine is one of my favorites. I’ve always thought of the M1 .30 Carbine as an over grown .22 for adults. :whistle: Now with Rugers buy-out of Martin, maybe they will bring out a .30 Carbine lever action compliment their Blackhawk. A 10/22 style in .30 Carbine would be even better.

View attachment 161205

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who made the 30 carbine on the No. 3?
A couple of beauties you have right there! The Blackhawk .30 Carbine is one of my favorites. I’ve always thought of the M1 .30 Carbine as an over grown .22 for adults. :whistle: Now with Rugers buy-out of Martin, maybe they will bring out a .30 Carbine lever action to compliment their Blackhawk. A 10/22 style in .30 Carbine would be even better.

View attachment 161205

View attachment 161205
I’m new to the forum and need to learn how to reply and not double post lol 🤓
With modern ammunition there are all kinds of powerful options for the 30 carbine 👉
Who made the 30 carbine on the No. 3? RUGER

·
Registered
385 Posts
Who made the 30 carbine on the No. 3?
Ruger made a 30 carbine No. 3 ?
Never read that anywhere. Please a clear pic of the barrel stamp?
Since they were in production, I've been a Collector of No. 3 guns. I'd like to have one if so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts