Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale Phoenix Arms HP22 semi-auto 22lr ten-rounds per magazine, 2 barrels (5", 3"), lock, manual. Two magazines: one with and one without "pinky-grip" extension. I don't have the original case.

$140.00.

This gun is a lot of fun, and I carried this a lot.

This gun is used, which is a good deal - it is used just the right amount - these fun little 22s are known to take a few hundred rounds to "break in." This was true for this HP22.

It is also hard to remove the barrel the first time or two - now, that is "broken in" and is not difficult.

Also. I have already done the mod that prevents you from working the slide or firing if the magazine is not in place - this is a common mod, and can be found on the web including on youtube.

I have done nothing to the other two "safeties" (the tab just behind the trigger, and the tab at the top, toward ther rear).

I have fired about 500 rounds through this. After 200 or 300, and some buffing of the feed ramp, and working the slide an additional few hundred times, the FTFs ceased - when new, it would hardly get through one ten-round mag without 3-4 hang-ups, but once broken in will get through all ten regularly, with the occasional FTF, if lubed and with acceptable ammo.

PM with any questions. I will ship to FFL.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.