Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a nice P 94 for 149 bought on the spot needed a good clean up I never see many P guns for sale around here they get 350 when you do.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Found a nice P 94 for 149 bought on the spot needed a good clean up I never see many P guns for sale around here they get 350 when you do.
Great price! I'm jealous!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Even with only 1 mag, that sounds like a great deal. When are you going to have a chance to shoot it? Give us an update.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Where is the picture, iffen yur gonna brag you gotta post pics for us to look
Over!!! LOL. It's the rules!!! (OK I just made that up). Sound's like a killer deal, congrats!.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
That's a steal:)

A few of my FFL friends say there's a "glut" of 9mm and .40 semi auto pistols on the market, especially used. Two of them outright refused any reasonable trade on my CZ75 .40 because they said they had piles of .40 pistols they couldn't sell as it is.

Now is the time to buy used guns, apparently, since dealers just want to sell them and pay the bills........I also learned, now is NOT the time to sell:)

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,545 Posts
That's cheaper than a cheapo Phoenix pistol. Congrats!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Even if I wasn't looking for a gun, for $150 I'd have bought it just because you can't walk away from something like that.......

Like when me and my Dad were at a Gander Mt. and I saw a S&W 659 9mm in mint condition for $300 I told him "you better buy that or I'm going to"......he bought it, needless to say.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was not looking I just picked up a P95 tutone for 350 like new. I shoot sig and glock the most. but have some ruger stuff

·
Registered
9,646 Posts
I don't know how I missed your post but dam thats a good price!

Congrats my friend ... how does she shoot?

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Yeah, I love my P94. I love my P95 a little bit more, but I might have had to take home that one, at that price. With the right timing, it could fetch double on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was very dirty and caked with powder but look like it would clean up well and it did . Has some holster wear but looks good that way . It likes all ammo so far 180 Win, Gold dot 165 blazer brass I picked up 2 more fact mags . Also got a Desantis black leather thumb brake for it and it packs well .

·
Registered
9,646 Posts
It was very dirty and caked with powder but look like it would clean up well and it did . Has some holster wear but looks good that way . It likes all ammo so far 180 Win, Gold dot 165 blazer brass I picked up 2 more fact mags . Also got a Desantis black leather thumb brake for it and it packs well .
Where the HELL are the pictures? :D

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I'm looking for a P94 9mm DAO, to go with my DAO P944 and DAO P89........so I can have the DAO versions of all the full size metal P-series guns.

I passed on a .40 P91 DAO for $400, just don't need it. I'm not a "collector", I just like the big P-guns and like DAO hammer guns, so it's a natural.

Might have to add a stainless DC P89 too, before I go on my "gun buying hiatus" for a while.......

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will try to get a photo up Iam not a computer guy I have to talk my wife into it . My son works in the Federal Prison system he said they have Ruger 9mm and are getting Glock 17 he thinks . :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts