Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be picking up the new SA10, hope all go's well and the fit and finish is good and it cycles as it should. have always had single six's but wanted to think out side the box for a change. you know old dog new trick. ''LOL''......

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Hey Blazer, You'll love it. Excellent choice. And, yes, an old dog can defenitely learn new tricks. I love mine and I'm a certified "Old Guy." :)

BTW, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new stainless Single Ten.

Which barrel length did you buy? We'll be looking forward to your range report.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Hey Blazer, You'll love it. Excellent choice. And, yes, an old dog can defenitely learn new tricks. I love mine and I'm a certified "Old Guy." :)

BTW, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new stainless Single Ten.

Which barrel length did you buy? We'll be looking forward to your range report.
Far as I know, the Single Ten only comes in the 5.5" barrel length.
That's what I have.

The new Single Nine 22WMR is the one with the 6.5" barrel

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In stainless i think for right now it only comes in 5.5'' inch. got it from centerfireguns .com for $453.00 i believe, first time i have ever used this supplyer, they offer free ship and a credit point deal. when you sigh up you get $3.00 in points toward your first purchase and i think $5.00 for your next purchase, not a big amount of money but what the hay. should be a nice shooter being that it is a true .22 deticated barrle unlike my single six's i had if i am correct in this. i will give you guy's and gal's my range report on this new cool looking sidearm, some say they don't like the new sights but i think they are a welcome change to the SA Six Gun looking monster way cool..........

·
Banned
4,290 Posts

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Blazer and jaxrider, It also comes in a 4 ⅝" barrel in either stainless (beautiful) or blue.

It's a distributor exclusive but they're available. Here's a link to Ruger's website showing them.

Ruger® New Model Single-Six® Distributor Exclusives Single-Action Revolver Models
I had forgotten about the distributor exclusive models.
Not easy to get some of these things shipped into California with our additional firearms dealer requirements, although single actions get an exclusion from the "CA approved firearms list"

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think if the Single Ten is ever offered with a 6.5" or 7.5" barrel I am going to go for it.

Let us know how your new revolver works out for you...

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Great gun. Love mine and it's a blast to shoot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts