Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

Well, you'd know I have to post my "baby" here...
My new guns are stainless because of humidity and rust here, but I love that 95 of yours. I think blued guns are beautiful if taken care of.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RNettles, Its hard to get pictures to do justice, or is for me especially. That is a beautiful gun. Denfoote, I've never seen a Ruger that I didn't like. Having them spruced up like RNettles and mine don't make them shoot any better, but you always have the option of customizing them if you like them that way. I like both.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baldy, I had a gun that looked like that between 1956 and 1960 while I was in High School. Don't remember what happened to it, but sure wish I had kept it. I remember it was a good shooter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
kp97dc, i just can't get over how nice the scroll work on your p97 is.

danny

Thanks. Don't make it shoot any better, but sure gives it that personal one of a kind touch.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hey KP97 those are fine pistols. That little pistol will still shoot the hairs off a nats back at 20yds, in the right hands. My eyes are going and for me to hit it, would have to be one big nat.
KP I sure like the scroll work you got done on that beauty. I can't look at it to long or the drooling starts up.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Baldy, the fiber-optic front sight on the second p97 picture sure makes a difference. It puts a big red or green dot on the end of your gun that is easy to see, even in low light.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My Sig GSR 1st gen , sold my p345dpr ( no problems ) just could not pass up the deal from my bro only 650 rounds thru it & it's a tack driver. added a wilson combat MSH & speed chute , grips are davidsons g10.
SL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts