Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by a Dunham's and bought some Pierce PD .38 special +p 158gr. Anyone have any experience with this brand?? Haven't shot it yet but the price was too good too pass up.. Any info appreciated..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Coldfire, guess I'll just have to wait until my next range visit but now I'll be looking for it in .45ACP...

·
Registered
998 Posts
I've aquired some pierce .40S&W FMJ's and .357Sig FMJ's for target use. They're a good quality cartridge for the $'s. I really can't say anything negative about them. I fired about 350 rounds of each so far and have experienced no malfunctions. They do everything they're supposed to do, feed, fire, eject & hit the target, can't really ask for much more than that. They also burn pretty clean too, so that's just an added plus! Consistancy seems on par as well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all,

Not to bring back a thread from the dead but any idea who has a steady flow of Pierce ammo in 38 special? I bought two factory second bags for peanuts and I love it. Compared to federal and a few other brands I used Pierce seems to work great in my GP100 and Rhino.

Thanks,
Sam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts