Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states this is my current .22SA handgun it's a 1873 Colt SAA framed sized gun. For a .22 this is a heavier built gun compared to the Ruger single Six & Single 10 etc. mine is all steel construction but does have typical fixed sights. I have taken my gun out to see how it shoots. I had watched some You Tube videos on my gun thinking I would have to file down my front sight to get a decent POI/POA. Well I was pleasantly surprised my POI/POA using the fixed sights is right on @ roughly 10-15 yds. So I am leaving my gun as is. Mine has a 4-5/8 inch barrel, I really like the Ruger Single Six guns especially with the magnum cylinder. But these guns command 400.00 on up if new. I was lucky to find my Pietta all steel with a beautiful deep blued finish & walnut grips 10 shot .22/.22Magnum for $299.00:D I will have to post some pictures of it. But if any of you guys are looking or want a nice well built SA .22/.22 magnum the Pietta 1873 Colt SAA clone is a nice gun.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes each cylinder the .22LR & .22 magnum holds 10 rounds in each cylinder!:D;) On where to buy this revolver I bought mine thru Cabela's Pietta is making this gun for Cabela's mine has the 4-5/8 inch barrel deep blued with walnut grips.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Sounds like a nice revolver. Glad the sights were right on out of the box. Should be a lot of fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts