Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Let him or one of his officers be saved by an armed citizen and you'll hear his eyelids snapping open all over Kansas!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
There's only one word to describe Givens:Grommet.His statements don't hold water.If police officers are being disarmed at an alarming rate,then they should train harder to prevent being disarmed.And if those same police officers are being shot and killed by their own weapons,it tells you the people doing the shooting have no conscience in taking another persons life,be it LE or citizen.Once they disarmed the officer,they could have fled.But they chose to end a life.So why should law abiding citizens be denied a right to life.Also,$4000 a year for ammo for a police force of a 12000 person town isn't alot of ammo for training.And the other grommet Wallace stating his view on deadly force response is a joke.Any police officer that when faced with deadly force responds with less than deadly force is rolling the dice that his wife will be a widow and his famiy being fatherless or his partner(s) being killed.I pity the police officers of ArkCity who have to put their lives on the line for these two grommets.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've had to work under "benice" police officials...on the street, "benice" don't cut it!!! Reality is I'll take help from anyone I can get it from, officer or citizen...and thank God for it!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Maybe you guys don't know this, but I live in Arkansas City.
(R-KANSAS-CITY) I grew up with former Police Chief Givens. I know current Police Chief Wallace & most of the Police Officers here. For the most part, the P.O's are pretty good Officers.[^]
I had better keep my mouth shut concerning the other two. [8][V]:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kansas I was looking for a way to get the reporter to acknowledge in print for all to read that it isn't 1880 Dodge City in Kansas any more. Lots of us carry and the blood doesn't run in the streets. We don't shoot over a parking space so forth and so on.

I did not read one legitimate argument against CCH in either of those articles I posted the links to.

I don't think they would print a rebuttal from someone that didn't live in the area.

I used to race down there in Arkansas City. Nice town.

tk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts