Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are Pirate ears worth ?

A Buck an ear.

·
Registered
966 Posts
There's a new app -- so far, available only for Android phones -- that reviews pies from various bakeries around the country on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being truly gourmet pie. Visitors are asked to go eat a slice then enter their score.

It's called Pirate.

Sorry, it's all I got for now.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Where does a Pirate keep his Buccaneer's ?
Why ... He keeps them under his Buccan-hat !
Arrrrgh :giggle:
My kids say this joke so lame it needs a wheel chair ...
but dad's are known for their really bad jokes ...
one of my baddest

·
Registered
9,709 Posts
There's a new app -- so far, available only for Android phones -- that reviews pies from various bakeries around the country on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being truly gourmet pie. Visitors are asked to go eat a slice then enter their score.

It's called Pirate.

Sorry, it's all I got for now.
you went a long way to deliver that but in the end i'll give it a +9 on a scale of 1 to 10 ...

·
Registered
966 Posts
you went a long way to deliver that but in the end i'll give it a +9 on a scale of 1 to 10 ...
Ha! I guess I belong more to the Flip Wilson comedy style -- stories with a punch line made more pungent by the long lead up -- than the faster delivery for Facebook realm. :D

Reactions: rmichael63

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Thought it was I, as in I matey!

·
Registered
966 Posts
A lady of Japanese decent walked into a gymnasium. At the check in desk, she said, "I'm looking for the pirates class."

The receptionist looked puzzled for a moment, then responded, "It's pronounced pir-ates, not pi-rat-es. But we're a gym. We don't have pirate classes. You're looking for the acting school two blocks from here."

The lady objected. "No, no, pirates! You know, like this", she said, stretching and doing some ballet moves.

The receptionist continued. "Look lady, if you want to learn how to sword fight like a pirate, you need the acting school. Just go to the corner at the end of this street, hang a left and ...."

"No! Pirates!! You know!? Pirates! We use these mats!", she screamed, holding up her pilates mat rolled up into a tube.

"Oh", the receptionist said. "You mean pilates. Sure. Take this hall, second door on the right."

Reactions: rmichael63

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
A lady of Japanese decent walked into a gymnasium. At the check in desk, she said, "I'm looking for the pirates class."

The receptionist looked puzzled for a moment, then responded, "It's pronounced pir-ates, not pi-rat-es. But we're a gym. We don't have pirate classes. You're looking for the acting school two blocks from here."

The lady objected. "No, no, pirates! You know, like this", she said, stretching and doing some ballet moves.

The receptionist continued. "Look lady, if you want to learn how to sword fight like a pirate, you need the acting school. Just go to the corner at the end of this street, hang a left and ...."

"No! Pirates!! You know!? Pirates! We use these mats!", she screamed, holding up her pilates mat rolled up into a tube.

"Oh", the receptionist said. "You mean pilates. Sure. Take this hall, second door on the right."
Lame and Long Winded ... After the third paragraph I knew where this one was going .

You win the bad long pirate joke contest ... hands down .
Gary

·
Registered
966 Posts
So much for attempted creativity. :rolleyes: I never wanted to be a joke writer, anyway.

But hey, at least I won something.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
And we know a pirate's favorite sport is.....

Arrrrchery.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts