Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in from Pittsburgh, Pa.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks General. Any chance of getting Navy chevrons for this old salt?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma via upstate New York. Let's hear some things about you, your family and what you do. I lived in Butler and later DuBois when I was in grade school.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quote:Originally posted by 15AcreWoods

Welcome from Oklahoma via upstate New York. Let's hear some things about you, your family and what you do. I lived in Butler and later DuBois when I was in grade school.
I teach electronics. Origanlly from Auburn NY, but have lived all over the country and a few years overseas. Ten years in the Navy. Happily divorced. Just bought my first wheel gun, a Ruger Security Six 2.75 barrel.

·
Registered
292 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Ship Ahoy

quote:Originally posted by 15AcreWoods

I teach electronics. Origanlly from Auburn NY, but have lived all over the country and a few years overseas. Ten years in the Navy. Happily divorced. Just bought my first wheel gun, a Ruger Security Six 2.75 barrel.
I know where Auburn is, I lived in Poland, NY from the time I was in the 5 grade until I went to college. Then came west to Oklahoma and Texas for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome Ship Ahoy, ETN 6yr vet here, been a long time ago though. The short bbl Security Six is a good gun and we don't see too many with 2 3/4 inch barrel. Post pics in the gallery if you can.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

Welcome Ship Ahoy, ETN 6yr vet here, been a long time ago though. The short bbl Security Six is a good gun and we don't see too many with 2 3/4 inch barrel. Post pics in the gallery if you can.
I got out after ten years and was an ET1.
Taught ET "A" school at SSC Great Lakes from 1980 - 1984.
Stationed at NavCommSta Iceland and Thurso Scotland (both closed).

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome aboard, from a few miles to the north. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad to have you, I'm in NTex now, but a native Bradfordian...you've lit on the right front porch!!!

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
Welcome from Kansas - glad to have you!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.