Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found pizza boxes to be an awesome disposable product to staple targets to. Open the box, staple it to your frame or backdrop,close it and staple your target. Also works on the ground like an a-frame. My idea of reuse/recycle.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Nice idea.... and I just happen to have one left over from dinner.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I have found pizza boxes to be an awesome disposable product to staple targets to. Open the box, staple it to your frame or backdrop,close it and staple your target. Also works on the ground like an a-frame. My idea of reuse/recycle.
I do the same thing but I add paper plates stapled at the top Like a head.
There are 4 or 5 different sizes of paper plates and they are cheap. Very cheaper after useing them.:D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Pizza boxes? Well, that would work pretty good. I buy cheap paper plates for most of my target practice.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I use them in thd backyard for target practice with my air rifle. I have a piece of galvanized metal for a backstop.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I do the same thing but I add paper plates stapled at the top Like a head.
There are 4 or 5 different sizes of paper plates and they are cheap. Very cheaper after useing them.:D
Great Idea Leadbelly! I had a bit of fun tonight! I shot from 21ft-30ft both hands, right hand, left hand & rapid fire. :D I've tried to make the pic smaller & rotate but ughhhh it won't! :p (This was w/SR9c)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
SG, I like your use of the Pizza lid that still had lots of sauce
on it, thought it was a Zombie pizza lid attach! :p
If I can find the video and figure out how to post it,
I'll show how I shoot a smiley face. :rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
And if they are white boxes, it gives a great contrasting background.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
For backyard plinking I've been using these special "bobble head" Big Gulp Cups from New York City...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Read this earlier, & have a Di Giorno in the oven for lunch right now. Of course those boxes aren't too good for targets, but the Pizza is good !! :D:D

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I use them in thd backyard for target practice with my air rifle. I have a piece of galvanized metal for a backstop.
+1. The little white dots on a Domino's box make great sight-in targets for a .177 Crosman. :cool:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
For backyard plinking I've been using these special "bobble head" Big Gulp Cups from New York City...

Great**:)** great
Add you won't gain weight.;)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Great idea for reuse as long as we make sure it does not draw critters.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts