1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding.
:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
How about this. Please VOTE!!!
Too many will sit home in protest on election day, just because their choice didn't get the nomination. Not voting, is the same as a vote for the other side.

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Too many will sit home in protest on election day, just because their choice didn't get the nomination.
Not the reason why I will be at home that day. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
How about this. Please VOTE!!!
Too many will sit home in protest on election day, just because their choice didn't get the nomination. Not voting, is the same as a vote for the other side.
I'll vote when we elect by popular vote. Why bother when the electoral college makes the decision, not the public.

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Whew!!.. I pritt near got myself a DD. Then I looked and seen this was in the Punchlines section of the forum.;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Okay people, jokes over. Remember to write my name in and I'll cut out welfare and use the saved money to provide a dollar for dollar tax credit for anyone who voted for me to buy a gun of their choice.

I will deport all illegals to North Korea, no matter where they are from.

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Okay people, jokes over. Remember to write my name in and I'll cut out welfare and use the saved money to provide a dollar for dollar tax credit for anyone who voted for me to buy a gun of their choice.

I will deport all illegals to North Korea, no matter where they are from.
You promise to prosecute Obummer, Hillary, Bloomers and the gang, and send them to Gitmo and you have a deal!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
betcha he doesnt vote for her.... i know i wont. i'm writing Ted Nugent in.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I'll vote when we elect by popular vote. Why bother when the electoral college makes the decision, not the public.
This right here...........in many states, mine included, it's a "what's the point" type thing. While my state is Republican and has been for many years, it still doesn't change the point. Republicans have won Alabama every election since 1980 and the popular is generally in the 65-70% range

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Please consider voting.

When you vote, you increase the number of popular votes for your candidate. And the electoral college votes of a state go to the candidate who GETS THE MOST POPULAR VOTES. Winner takes all (except a couple of states).

Not voting is just giving the opposing party an easier ride to victory.

If for no other reason, vote in every election, big or small, to honor all those military folks who have served and died protecting your freedom to vote.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts