Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ruger Connesewer ;)
444 Posts
surveyor - I bought a new-condition Beretta M21a with two mags in similar condition (with box) for $300 in October. I tried to go to GB to see what Brownings are going for - but GB is spewing viruses again. So - I would hazard a guess - if you have the correct numbered box - that your Browning is worth a lot more than the Beretta. I would guesstimate it at $450 to $500, with box, since I think it is all-steel versus the matte-finished aluminum frame on my Beretta. That said - my estimate is worth exactly two cents!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
surveyor - I bought a new-condition Beretta M21a with two mags in similar condition (with box) for $300 in October. I tried to go to GB to see what Brownings are going for - but GB is spewing viruses again. So - I would hazard a guess - if you have the correct numbered box - that your Browning is worth a lot more than the Beretta. I would guesstimate it at $450 to $500, with box, since I think it is all-steel versus the matte-finished aluminum frame on my Beretta. That said - my estimate is worth exactly two cents!
I have no box, but was a 75' manufacture or so...Belgium made is all I know! Thanks for the info!

·
Ruger Connesewer ;)
444 Posts
OK sir - I finally got (safely!) onto GB. Your BB appears to be in fabulous shape - after seeing prices on GB I would say yours is worth more like 600 even without the box. You have nothing to lose – joining GB is free and if you put a reserve price, and it is not met, you are charged nothing for listing it…. Most of the BB's on GB are fairly rough looking and yours looks absolutely immaculate from the photo.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK sir - I finally got (safely!) onto GB. Your BB appears to be in fabulous shape - after seeing prices on GB I would say yours is worth more like 600 even without the box. You have nothing to lose — joining GB is free and if you put a reserve price, and it is not met, you are charged nothing for listing it…. Most of the BB's on GB are fairly rough looking and yours looks absolutely immaculate from the photo.
Wow! I had no ideal of the value...it was living in a sock for years! I recently found some ammo for it and it cycled six rounds flawlessly...! Thanks for the research, friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts