Ruger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Good LEOs do good things every day, but that was especially nice.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Sometimes people tend to overlook the good things that LEO's do. I know there are bad apples in the bunch but name me a profession where there isn't. The vast majority of police officers are thoughtful, decent people (we have some on this forum) and deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Many years ago, as a young officer, an old timer told me that only those who wear the badge can ever truely understand what the scope of the job entails... Every once and a while, an image surfaces which helps the public to better appreciate some of the good that is possible in law enforcement.
This is such a an image.

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
Bless him for his act of kindness.

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Many years ago, as a young officer, an old timer told me that only those who wear the badge can ever truely understand what the scope of the job entails... Every once and a while, an image surfaces which helps the public to better appreciate some of the good that is possible in law enforcement.
This is such a an image.
+1 Great post, thanks!

BTW - Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
Just when I make a post thats less than admiring of LEOs, this shows up. I'm duly chastised for my actions and Officer Lawrence DePrimo is an outstanding humanitarian rubbing my nose in it. Good job Sir, and very well done!

·
Registered
6,722 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
This is the first positive thread I have seen about LEO's in here.
Wouldn't it be nice if that started a trend.

I worked in ER's for 20+ years. There were always officers around the area and
quite often right beside us with patients. (The really nice patients.)
I couldn't have done their job for an hour on my best days.
I congratulate every one of them for what they do for us. Usually with no thanks.

For those who take joy in jumping all over them when one makes a mistake, try it for a while and see how you do. Then look in the mirror.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
I saw that young officer interviewed and he is a credit to his family and the department.

His act of kindness would not have been known to the public were it not for a tourist with a camera.

I just hope he doesn't lose his fine attitude after a few years of dealing with "the public".

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
jaxrider14;790484. I just hope he doesn't lose his fine attitude after a few years of dealing with "the public".[/QUOTE said:
...and THAT is one of the biggest challenges of this profession.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.