Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago, there was a popular bumper sticker that pretty much covered the major social issues, it seems like it went like this: Save the Unborn Gay Whales. I'm thinking we need to modify it to better reflect today's concerns...Save the Unborn Gay Whales' Second Amendment Rights.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Political Correctness....... leading to the downfall of a once GREAT nation!

Are actually allowed to say "GAY"?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[QUOTE

Are actually allowed to say "GAY"?[/QUOTE]

Probably not...I'm very likely way out of line in this day and age but I'm old and that's my excuse. And I'm sticking to it. Now, where did I park..?

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
I'm an equal non political correct insulter. I will not bow to their crap so gay is a mild name for them.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i believe the whales prefer "metabolically challenged"... unless you are actually referring to marine mammals.

i am metabolically challenged, ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I...I... really like you guys!

I'm old school and I'm OK with it!

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
I hate bumper stickers regardless of what they say on them. I drive to get from point A to point B. I don't drive to have reading material posted in front of me at stop lights/signs.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Political correctness is fostering a doctrine that says it's okay to pick up a turd by the clean end..

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
PC-ism has reached a point where it's darn near impossible to have a conversation of any kind without offending someone.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I hate bumper stickers regardless of what they say on them. I drive to get from point A to point B. I don't drive to have reading material posted in front of me at stop lights/signs.
Billboards must really chap your hide then...

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,336 Posts
I love Christmas when I can sing Deck The Halls and say "gay" with its intended meaning, not today's wicked definition.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
A real man is not PC. ... :cool:

·
Registered
127 Posts
It matters not to me 'cause I'm as politically correct as an oil spill during a seal clubbing. What amendment protects one from being offended..............or from being offensive for that matter? Your right to say as you please is as important to me as mine is. An educated man can filter out the crap.

And to top it all off-Merry Christmas y'all. :D

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
It matters not to me 'cause I'm as politically correct as an oil spill during a seal clubbing. What amendment protects one from being offended..............or from being offensive for that matter? Your right to say as you please is as important to me as mine is. An educated man can filter out the crap.

And to top it all off-Merry Christmas y'all. :D
:D

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
i'm a hard core Democrat and I'm offended by this post..... Just ask all that know me;)

thewelshm

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Common courtesy and PC are not the same. I try to practice the former and don't care so much for the latter. I was a consultant but now I'm an insultant and I'm too old to be nice!

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
trooplewis said:
Billboards must really chap your hide then...
Not really considering billboards are not 2 feet directly in front of me at a stop light/sign. George Carlin did a funny skit about bumper stickers that I have to agree with.

abarrena said:
A real man is not PC.
Actually real men are PC. Fake men are Mac. :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'd have to agree regarding common courtesy not being so common. Manners are an endangered species. Doesn't seem to be limited to the young ones either. Dam I'm getting old aren't I?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts