Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The United Nations conducted a worldwide survey with one single question:

"Would you please give your opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure:

* In Latin America, they didn't know what please meant ...
* In China, they didn't know what opinion meant ...
* In the Middle East, they didn't know what solution meant ...
* In Europe, they didn't know what shortage meant ...
* In Africa, they didn't know what food meant ...

* In the United States, they didn't know what the rest of the world meant ...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Political jokes? Sorry don't know any G-rated and polite...

That one was good though..

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
Back in the day Bill Clinton returned from a tour of the U.S. As he got off AF1 he had something under his arm. Curious, a Marine on duty kept looking trying to figure out what it was. Seeing the guards curiosity Bill walked over and revealed he was carrying a small pig under his arm. He looked at the guard and said "I got this Arkansas Razorback Pig for Hillary, what do you think?"

The guard looked at Clinton and said "Good trade sir!"

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back in the day Bill Clinton returned from a tour of the U.S. As he got off AF1 he had something under his arm. Curious, a Marine on duty kept looking trying to figure out what it was. Seeing the guards curiosity Bill walked over and revealed he was carrying a small pig under his arm. He looked at the guard and said "I got this Arkansas Razorback Pig for Hillary, what do you think?"

The guard looked at Clinton and said "Good trade sir!"
Good one!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Obama, Pelosi and Reid are the three biggest political jokes I know of!
You obviously haven't met our Prime Minister..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
687 Posts
You obviously haven't met our Prime Minister..... :rolleyes:
I have not visited your fair land since the mid '80s (and I had a great time too!) so I admit to only being tangentially informed about your current PM.
I realize that America does not hold the corner on poor leadership, ours just affects me more so that gets the lions share of my attention:(. Although, I can feel for you my friend!

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'. :p

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."
The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer
President and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no
longer President and no longer resides here."
The man thanked him and again just walked away.

The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love
hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir.

Semper Fi

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Most polititicans are experts.

An ex is a has been, and a (s)pert is a drip under pressure.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
5,655 Posts

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
bwinters said:
President Obama is a joke on the American People.
A very unfortunate ad EXPENSIVE one. :rolleyes:

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
The election, well, that was a joke.....
All those folk who actually bought his nonsense.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts