Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a bunch of political signs in the ditch. They make great cardboards to place targets on. When it rains they don't get wet like cardboard does.:D

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
That's a fantastic idea 303! I got a bunch of Obama signs sitting in my garage that I haven't figured out what to do with.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
now that's a good idea. around here you don't see them in people's yards, but you do see them on corners and vacant lots. i'll have to start paying attention and see if there's anything left out there.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Don't need targets if you find the right ones... just shoot the O out of them

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now that's a good idea. around here you don't see them in people's yards, but you do see them on corners and vacant lots. i'll have to start paying attention and see if there's anything left out there.
In Washington state the signs have to be removed within a few days of the election. In the past they have fined people for not removing them. I think the loser has to have their signs gone it 24 hours but the winner can leave them up for a week.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
I guess it's time for me to take down my "I Like Ike" sign...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
That's all they're good for..... :rolleyes:

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's all they're good for..... :rolleyes:
And they are perfect for target backs.:D I do wish they were a little bigger though. But some have metal stakes that will hold up great and go into the ground easy. I picked up about six but there must still be a dozen left in the ditch.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Recycle... :D

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Don't need targets if you find the right ones... just shoot the O out of them
Obama ... and ROmney. I just love bipartisan events. :p

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I have been using old political yard signs for a couple years to shoot at.
They seem to be made out of recycled milk jugs so they hold up well.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts