Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DAO gang,

I am new to the site so if I am placing this in the wrong area please forgive me. I have a PP94DAOLW 9mm and based on feedback from Ruger, there are only a limited number of these out there. I have a friend that would like to purchase it from me, though given the presumed rarity, I wonder if it doesn’t belong in a Ruger collector’s hands. In an effort to be fair with either might you be able to let me know its value (used with original box, Allen wrenches and 3 clips) and whether or not the value should change over time? Your thoughts are much appreciated!

From Ruger: "We did make a limited number of the P94 with a built in laser. You have model number 3139, which is catalog number PP-94DAOLW. Its ship date from the factory was March 1996."

Many thanks!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Py,First off Welcome to the forum.Second Be aware we do not allow Open Forum selling or buying on RF.net. For a real market view on a value you may want to check out GA or GB for units that have sold recently.If Ruger had a total amount that were produced that may make a difference. Good Luck in your search...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LA. I am not peddling it here. Just trying to do homework and sanity check info I found on Ruger Collectors Assn posted to another individual. This seemed like a good place to do so. ; )

Excerpt: You have a pretty rare Ruger Pistol. The Red Eagle News Exchange says that only about 120 were believed made of the PP94DAOLW...The "L" (which means factory built-in Tac-Star Laser) out of the catalog number. That is a good complete package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts