Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1299 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the suggestion of one of our members (thanks Sightngrl) we are posting this ongoing prayer thread "Sticky" for use by our extended Ruger family. As with any family, there are always issues that need to be lifted up in prayer and we now have a permanent place to do so. May God bless you all as we enter into 2013 :)

Reactions: tom47

·
Registered
719 Posts
AWESOME...
Thanks BuckJM53 VERY MUCH...
May God Bless you & yours & all on the Ruger Forum in the New Year...

·
Registered
189 Posts
This is a wonderful idea. I pray today for our nation, that our leaders turn toward God and that we somehow learn to live as a righteous people.

·
Super Moderator
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Buck, this is a great idea! God bless...
Your welcome, but Sightngrl deserves the kudos as it was her great idea to bring this about :)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
As the others have said, great idea - thanks...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Great initiative to all concerned.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Great idea Sightngrl. We certainly do need the man upstairs help.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Thank you Rugerforum.net for allowing this prayer thread to come to life! Prayer has helped me through my darkest hours. The power of prayer is a true blessing! God Bless America! :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
We need a light like this in our world, our country and especially our own hearts. My prayer is that each of us display their light, that this country turn its face back to God and become a bright beacon to the rest of the world. And all God's people said...? :)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Great idea. Thank you both for initiating this. May God bless you all and may God bless our nation. Without God and His divine providence we are doomed to failure.

1 - 20 of 1299 Posts