Ruger Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1299 Posts

·
Count Ursunk
3,268 Posts
As stoble mentioned, it's never too late Nam Vet. God has His hand stretched out to you with the gift of prayer and eternal life. You simply accept His gift of Jesus Christ. Hope you do well with the surgery and remain strong. God be with you soldier.

·
Super Moderator
21,265 Posts
Jim:
So sorry to hear my friend and we will keep you both in our prayers.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I've been away from the forum & out of touch for some time now, as My Wife has been struggling with Dementia. It has occupied my every minute, just to trying to keep up !
<---->
She is in pretty bad shape, and could use a lot of prayer from anywhere we can get it. Please, all of you who claim the Lord as Your own, Pray for Her, and me too, as I am not dealing with it very well !! We've had 56 mostly GREAT YEARS together,
<----->
So sorry to hear this, Prayer sent for you both.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,636 Posts
Jim, thoughts and prayers for you and your wife. I wish you the best and hope things start to work out for you. Take some time for yourself and take care. Rick

·
Exalted One
1,691 Posts
Jim, I have not been quite though what you are going through, for which I am both thankful for and appreciative for what you are going through.

As her end approaches, think not of those last few days but rather what deines her life with you - what defines both of you!

This mortal life is but an interim step. When her time comes, consider it a Commencement Day for her. You'll be together again, so long as you don't rush it.

Our hearts and prayers are with you! Your wife will be fine, and awaiting you when God chooses the time. God Bless you during your very tough times, and may Jesus give you comfort and promise!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
God be with you and your wife Jim. Life is his journey and we all come out the better for it in his Salvation. Sometimes that path is hard. My strongest prayers are heading your way.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Jim, I will pray for you and your wife now. I just lost my mother in July. Today is her birthday. Things are getting better slowly for me during this loss. Look to God who can give out new perfect bodies and minds like we are suppose to have. You pray and we will stand behind you and pray for you and your wife.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Hello Jim, I've prayed for you and your wife.

·
Count Ursunk
3,268 Posts
Jim, I pray that God will give you and your wife the strength to overcome this.

·
Registered
916 Posts
41 Magnum,prayers for your wife and also for you. Sometimes we become caregiver for things we didn't know could come our way.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
I trust that many of you are praying for us, and it helps give me strength to deal with whatever happens. No need to reply, I trust that you all just keep praying for us PLEASE !!
I will update when I am able.
Thank You all !!
Jim
Prayin' for you and your wife Mr. Jim! May God's peace envelope you and carry you through this time!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Jim I wish I knew what to say, but words fail me. All I can say is that my family is praying for you, your wife, and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jim -prayers out to you and your wife.
I know what you are going through. My wife of 25 years was diagnosed with dementia 3 1/2 years ago. She cannot be left by herself anymore after wandering away from the house. It hurts like hell to see her like this. I know that the good Lord has a plan for all and she will be in a better place when he calls her home.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Jim, I'm new to this forum, but not new to the devistating desease dementia. Stay strong my friend, take care of you. Get any help that you can and be thankful for it. My wife and I went through this for quite a few years with her Mom. Our neighbors are in the midst of it right now. Our prayers will be with you and your wife. May your suffering be eased.

Yours in Prayer,

WR

·
Army CW3
1,078 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Prayers for everyone on this forum and prayers for this country. We are in the midst of a Covid-19 pandemic, and regardless of how you personally feel about it and the risks associated, it is having a very real impact on this country and to every person here. We are all in different personal situations across all spectrums but we are all impacted. No one is immune. Some of us are under shelter in place orders, while others have no one in the immediate area has tested positive, but we all are feeling the effects. Just like even if you personally are low risk, we all have people in our lives that are high risk. Prayers for all of you and for this country and the world that we can get a handle on this quickly so that life can start returning to normal, because regardless of what stimulus package passes, and it doesn’t matter our personal opinions because a bill will pass, the real relief for those hardest hit is going to be return to business as usual where people can start going back to work, hopefully with a way to protect and to treat the most vulnerable of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Amen, thank you for that prayer.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Prayers for everyone on this forum and prayers for this country. We are in the midst of a Covid-19 pandemic, and regardless of how you personally feel about it and the risks associated, it is having a very real impact on this country and to every person here. We are all in different personal situations across all spectrums but we are all impacted. No one is immune. Some of us are under shelter in place orders, while others have no one in the immediate area has tested positive, but we all are feeling the effects. Just like even if you personally are low risk, we all have people in our lives that are high risk. Prayers for all of you and for this country and the world that we can get a handle on this quickly so that life can start returning to normal, because regardless of what stimulus package passes, and it doesn’t matter our personal opinions because a bill will pass, the real relief for those hardest hit is going to be return to business as usual where people can start going back to work, hopefully with a way to protect and to treat the most vulnerable of us.
AMEN! And thank you for this prayer. :)

1261 - 1280 of 1299 Posts