Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on a Ruger American Predator in 308, hoping I will see it in time for hunting season in PA. Keeping fingers crossed, as there doesn't seem to be many around, except on-line.

·
Banned
650 Posts
CDNN SPORTS - RUGER® AMERICAN® PREDATOR 308 OD GREEN

It will be at your favorite gunshop well before hunting season. If you want it now you have to order the rifle. Buying from CDNN is no different than buying locally. Inspect the gun before you fill out the form 4473. If there is anything defective your FFL sends the gun back on CDNN's dime.

I just ordered a Savage Axis II XP. Locally all anyone had in stock is a regular Axis. I don't want a regular Axis. I want the Accu-Trigger and a decent scope for the same price as an Axis so I ordered the gun I wanted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You'll like it. I have had mine for almost a year now and it is a real good shooter. Very accurate out to 600 yds. I shoot mine on a 300 yd range with a can on it and it is superb.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, I'm stopping by my LGS today, if they haven't heard from their distributor I'll probably order from CDNN.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wenot with a neighbor to a LGS across the border and low and behold, they had 2 Predators on the rack. A little negotiating and I be a Predator owner! Thanks all for your assistance.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i just picked mine up from LGS, ordered through Davidson's Gun Gallery.
sweet deal, nice gun, trigger feels crisp, also got a muzzle brake and Vortex Diamondback HP scope for it.
can't wait to shoot it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts