Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My usual gun dealer wants $820 for a new Super Blackhawk Standard with 7.5" barrel.
That seems a little high to me.
What do ya'll think?

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's one on gunbroker with a buy now of $599.
I've found several online for a lot less than $820. The problem is many online companies won't ship to this liberal paradise of Mexifornia because of this states retarded (I did mention liberals,didn't I?) gun laws.
Not that I blame them.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
My usual gun dealer wants $820 for a new Super Blackhawk Standard with 7.5" barrel.
That seems a little high to me.
What do ya'll think?
MSRP is $769. I certainly wouldn't pay over that (even Cabela's can beat MSRP on an ordinary day).

·
Banned
650 Posts
His LGS sounds like the LGS's we have in this area. Walmart quality customer service and the LGS cannot buy guns for full retail. That is why I support my gunsmith/s and order my guns online.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,671 Posts
Ruger's MSRP is $769 for either a blued or stainless standard Super Blackhawk .... except the 10.5" barrel, which is $799. In my area, Rugers sell for well under MSRP so a normal retail pre-sales tax price would be about $650. I would find a different dealer.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just got a new SBH s/s 5.5" barrel for $569 out the door. Could of had 7.5 " for the same price.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got one at a different shop today for $700!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts