Ruger Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
We do occassionally, had a wreck i went to a few years back, 2 women fist fighting when we arrived. Come to find out one of them was this guys wife, the other was the same guys girlfriend. Evidently the wife did the PIT maneuver on the girlfriend, and the fight was on. We waited until they lost interest. :oops:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Dumb azz was lucky these guys just stomped him. If someone he crashed into had a weapon, and saw him pull a "gun", things could have been much worse for him.

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I try not to judge people on what they drive. That being said I must admit this Prius driver is my kind of guy
Not every Prius driver is a foaming liberal, but it’s the most likely “configuration” here in the Northwest. I do a lot of driving to and from various hospitals (especially out on the coast) and my experience has been that people driving Kias and Priuses are the most likely to be road-ragers, even more so than BMWs and jacked-up pickup trucks.

Knowing that out in the rural counties about 1 in every 4 vehicles has a gun inside it, I try to be courteous and polite on the road and leave the horn alone except in dire emergencies. And the only time I use my middle finger is to push the radio buttons.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,315 Posts
Not every Prius driver is a foaming liberal, but it’s the most likely “configuration” here in the Northwest.
Bumper stickers provide some clarity.

Btw, Priuses are slow, well at least according to this driver.

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bumper stickers provide some clarity.

Btw, Priuses are slow, well at least according to this driver.
Amazing! I would have guessed that the only way to get a Prius over 100 mph would be to drop it out of an airplane...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
OK, this is too good. You have to be making this up.....:cautious:

Reactions: alayonruger

·
Registered
177 Posts
Awesome story, and instant karma. Im sure the prius did not fare well against a pickup truck. probably totalled. Who pulls an airsoft gun on soneone with an orange muzzle, what an INCREDIBLY STUPID act. Got we he deserved, but probably thinks he is the victim.
And surprisingly surgery for removal wasn't necessary!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts