Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really like the private messages here!!!!! since i did the change thing in the user cp thing, anytime i get a private message it pops up in a new window automatically and will boldly let a feller know a new messge has come in-----can't miss it!!!!!

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
I love the new forums, and I knew I was going to get alot of flak for changing. But once people give it a try, I am sure most people will find nicks and grannies like PM popups, and come to truly like the new forums much better.

One of my little things that I really like, is the displaying of where people are from on their posts. Seeing the diverse locations we come from is exciting to me. Some members are pretty close together, we should have a "RugerForum Lunechon" or something one day.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Most I know about vBulletin is from a users standpoint. I have used it extensively on some of the larger Boards and I know that its capability is overwhelming compared to most of the other Bulletin Board Software. I think most of the users here will really enjoy it after they use if enough to get familiar with some of its features. :cool:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Yep, I agree with you Keith. I wish more would list their location instead of something like "the west" on their location.
Didn't we have one from Belgum and some other countries too? Where have they been lately?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts