Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After long consideration, I have decided to promote RNettles to Assistant-Administrator! With his computer skills he is able to help me with daily chores of looking after the forums from an administration perspective.

Now with only one Moderator, I have decided to promote Iowegan to moderator to help Calvin out!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Congratulations Iowegan and Rnettles. Iowegan welcome as a Moderator. I'm sure you will do a good job. I know Rick will be good with his computer skills. With everyone working together we can make this a even greater place to be. :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
May I say congrats to Mr.Nettles, and Mr.Smith it is a show of wisdom like this, is why this is a great site. My thanks to all who make it happen. Congrats to B.Iowegan and a big thanks to Calvin.
Baldy.

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I stated before, without Calvin these forums would be dead.
You rock Senior Moderator Calvin!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Keith Smith

As I stated before, without Calvin these forums would be dead.
I just attained the status as a Senior Citizen on my birthday, and now a Senior Moderator. I don't know if I can handle this Senior stuff or not? :D Thanks !!!

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Congratulations on the promotions Mr. Nettles and Iowegan. Along with Keith and Calvin we are truly in good hands. This place just keeps getting better and better.
Tom

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Congrats to Iowegan on his promotion to Moderator!!!:D I have the utmost respect for him and his judgement, and am certain he will impart his wisdom to the quality that we share on this forum... Once again congratulations...

quote:As I stated before, without Calvin these forums would be dead.
+1 on the excelent job Calvin has done, and is doing. I concur, he Rocks![8D]

I want to thank Keith for his confidence in my abilities as an Assistant-Administrator. It is an honor to serve as an integral part of this forum, along with professionals such as Keith and Calvin, and now Iowegan. I will not let you down...

Thanks again to the members that make this special place in our lives, so very special. It's a great place we have here!

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
17,118 Posts
Thanks to RNettles and Keith Smith and the rest of the forum members too! I'll do my best and try not to steer you wrong.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a recent transplant from Iowa to Nebraska (thus the name). I am a retired Special Agent from the US Dept of Justice and a retired gunsmith. I am very familiar with all Ruger guns except #1s and #3s. My true love is still 1911s but there are gaggles of Rugers of all types in my safe too (especially SA revolvers). I'm also very fond of the pre-mim S&W revolvers.

I have been reloading for more than 40 years and have competed in many shooting sports. As an old fart, I don't compete anymore but do enjoy a day at the range poking little holes in paper.

Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to this fine forum.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
"Well we're movin' on up----to the top...." and congrats to all of you, RNettles, Calvin, and Iowegan....and thanks to all of you for the effort put into this forum-Home, Sweet Home!!! Fine bunch of Americans!!! Finest Forum on the Net!

·
Registered
58 Posts
2 excellent choices. Mosel Tov guys.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, WhiteDog-reckon we'll have to keep our muddy paws off the new carpet in those new offices!!! Wrong time of year to mess up-too many good vittles around to lose mooching priviliges-sorry to hear you're a bit off your feed---hope it's not the dreaded "Diet" virus.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts