Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was the most fun I've had yet with my Mini! We softened them up with other guns but I finished them off with the Mini. I'll get some pics up in a few:D

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Yes sir! The mini is just about perfect for making pumpkin pie. :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
I LIKE it!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was fun, I used my Benelli Legacy 12ga, My Remington 700 .223, HiPoint 9mm carbine, and the Mini. The boy unloaded 100rnds threw his 10/22 compact.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Good idea for "recycling" your halloween pumpkin. I was shooting up in Forest land yesterday and saw a beat up pumpkin used for the same purpose. The nice thing is that there were birds feasting on the leftovers.... No... I didn't shoot any of them.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recycled some more tonight, a friend offered me their pumpkins. Of course I stopped by and picked them up. These ones were carved and took a lot more ammo to blow them apart, still enough left to shoot at tomorrow:D

My Tapco G2 30rnd mag has been working every bit as good as my Ruger factory 30rnd mag. I like the Tapco more for the fact it fits very snug in the mag bay where the factory mag is a bit loose. I plan to buy a few more Tapcos soon to see if they are consistent.

The other thing I need is some sort of case collector, I always loose cases shooting the Mini, and I spend way too much time searching!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts