Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recenlty got a new to me Ruger P89 and have been searching for information here on the Ruger Forum. I found a lot of great info, but I became curious when I saw that some forum members have been "dishonorably discharged." Not that I want to, but I was just curious as to how some gets dishonorably discharged from here. Are there a set of standards for this to happen or does someone just get kicked out for making personal attacks? Just curious...

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Montana ... While Dishonorable Discharges are quite rare here, when they happen it is generally for one of the following reasons:
1. Personal attacks. While we have no problem with the debate of ideas, when it gets personal, the staff will 1st warn but unfortunately have to ban repeat offenders who don't learn from their mistakes.
2. Inappropriate language. Some "minor' language infractions will incur a warning, but blatant offenses (F bomb, racial slurs, etc.) will draw an immediate ban at the discretion of the forum staff.
3. Intentionally/Repeatedly creating issues (troll threads).

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
It would aslo seem that being a constant, all-around jerk is adequate grounds for dismissal, as well.

I'm quite happy with that, myself.

:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info!

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
It would aslo seem that being a constant, all-around jerk is adequate grounds for dismissal, as well.

ale8 ... that falls under #3 ;)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

Don't know that I would be happy about being a "constant, all-around jerk" though..... :D :D :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.